What’s for dinner? How about a trio of satisfying and nutritious ingredients that share a pan and a sweet-spicy sauce! Serve Honey Dijon Sheet Pan Chicken with a salad, and you’ve got a no-hassle, healthy meal any day of the week.
HONEY DIJON SHEET PAN CHICKEN
Servings: 4 to 5
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 to 50 minutes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound baby potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Big pinches of salt and black pepper
Heat oven to 400° F.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Whisk together in a small bowl the olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, mustard and garlic.
Toss the potatoes and onions in a large bowl, with half of the honey-mustard sauce, and place on the baking sheet.
Arrange the chicken amongst the potatoes and onions.
Sprinkle each thigh with salt and pepper.
Drizzle and rub the remaining sauce over each thigh.
Roast for 40 to 50 minutes or until the potatoes soften and the internal temperature of the chicken registers 165° F.
Christina Sandok is the owner of Prescribe Nutrition, which offers virtual health coaching and online nutrition programs.